Complaint Review: SIMPLICITY SOFTWARE

SIMPLICITY SOFTWARE
Internet USA

SIMPLICITY SOFTWARE BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY! DATA OT SAFE! Idaho Falls, ID

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Software is VERY Secure

I have been collection for 20 years and I tried software because it was really cheap. Today my computer technician came  in and showed he can easily hack into it and see all other customers data. And then I find out  somehow other companies are collecting my data! Beware of this company! Is not functioning, and caused  me a lawsuit!

On top of that it had wrong math! My legal bills make wish I spent for a real system!

NOT SECIURE

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/30/2014 08:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SIMPLICITY-SOFTWARE/internet/SIMPLICITY-SOFTWARE-BEWARE-OF-THIS-COMPANY-DATA-OT-SAFE-Idaho-Falls-ID-1142915. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SIMPLICITY SOFTWARE

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Software is VERY Secure

AUTHOR: Chris Campbell - ()

The allegations in this claim are simply not true.  Our software is SSAE16 compliant and audited on an anual basis.  We do give each of our clients control over managing their own access (i.e. setting up users and restricting those user based on dates, times, or IP addresses).  The only way the software could potentially be hacked or compromised is if a client gives out their company PIN and valid credentials to access the software.  We have been in business several years now with hundreds of clients across the world.  All data transmissions are secure, all data is encrypted, and extreme measures are taken to ensure that data is safe and secure.  There is no way to hack into another clients/users data unless valid credentials were provided to do so.  In this case, an Ex-Employee of this client who already had access and credentials to the software left the company and stole some accounts to start collecting on them.  The allegations that this software is not secure and not functional are simply not true.  We have passed dozens of strenuous security audits and have hundreds of clients world wide who would attest to the security of our software.