Complaint Review: SINGER LAZER STORM VACUUM

• Submitted: Mon, February 27, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, February 27, 2006

• Reported By:NEWTON Texas
SINGER LAZER STORM VACUUM
4540 WORTH STREET LOS ANGELES, California U.S.A.

SINGER LAZER STORM VACUUM ..IGIA ripoff, they overcharged me then promised to refund in 10 days that was on 1- 9-06. it is now 3-1-06 and i havent even had a responce from them. LOS ANGELES California

I ordered their vacuum off of an add on tv back on ll-9-06 just after RITA had hit us in southeast Texas and thought it was a realy good deal and we needed it. Seems like i was very wrong. After 2 months and i had received nothing i called the company. they told me it was on back order and then enformed me they had ordered me 4 or at least charged me for 4. I couldnt afford that so i cancelled the order and was told i would receive my money (453.70) WITHIN 10 DAYS. Well it is now 3-1-06, and after numerous calls, e-mails, and even threating with a lawyer, I still have had no response from anyone. I even tried to contact the corporate office in NY and saton hold for two and one half hours. I dont know if I can get any help to get my money back and i sure cant afford to loose 453.70, especially after the storm destroyed my home. i think it is horrible these people are still allowed to advertise and scam the public as they are. I have learned a very expensive lesson, trying to get a needed product at what seemed to be a good price isnt always the best thing to do. SO A WORD OF WARNING TO ANYONE OUT THERE THAT MAY HAVE SEEN AN ADD FOR IGIA VACUUMS AND THINK THEY ARE GETTING A GOOD DEAL BE PREPARED TO RECEIVE NOTHING!!!!!

Pam
NEWTON, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2006 01:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SINGER-LAZER-STORM-VACUUM/LOS-ANGELES-California-90063/SINGER-LAZER-STORM-VACUUM-IGIA-ripoff-they-overcharged-me-then-promised-to-refund-in-10-178353. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SINGER LAZER STORM VACUUM