Complaint Review: SINGER LAZER STORM

• Submitted: Mon, October 10, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, October 10, 2005

• Reported By:Desert Hot Springs California
SINGER LAZER STORM
4540 WORTH STREET LOS ANGELES, California U.S.A.

SINGER LAZER STORM - IGIA ripoff DISHONEST FRAUDULENT COMPANY LOS ANGELES California

I called the 800 number and place my order at the end od May, 2005. Payment of $150.00 was taken out of my account on June 2nd, 2005. I started calling and e-mailing them at the beginning of August, 2005. The last time I spoke to an actual person was September 15, 2005 and was told that the product would be shipped on October 5th, 2005 and that I would recieve a $25.00 credit for the inconvience that they have caused.

I have been trying to reach a human being not a recording since then and have been unsuccessful. I tried all of the numbers listed below:
1.) (800)711-8357
2.) (800)716-8667
3.) (800)709-2216
but all I get is a recording that hangs up on you. I have also emailed them at: Customercare@singerlazer.com and Customercare@igia.com

As of this date I havenot recieved a response from them reguarding my order. I am a diabled person that needed the product advertised and paid for. I wish I had just gone to Walmart and bought it. Now I would like the product or my money back because my old vacuum is broken and I am on a limited income. I can't afford to purchase the vacuum without getting my money back first. So you see why I need your help to get the vacuum along with the steamer and attachments or my money back.

Brenda
Desert Hot Springs, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/10/2005 02:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SINGER-LAZER-STORM/LOS-ANGELES-California-90063/SINGER-LAZER-STORM-IGIA-ripoff-DISHONEST-FRAUDULENT-COMPANY-LOS-ANGELES-California-160203. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SINGER LAZER STORM