Complaint Review: SIR EDWARD'S POODLE

• Updated: Sat, April 20, 2013

• Reported By: Anonymus — memphis Tennessee
SIR EDWARD'S POODLE
milllington, Tennessee United States of America

SIR EDWARD'S POODLE ALSO GOES BY- ALPHA POODLES- ALSO LINDA SHAW selling sick dogs and not having proper parents on akc papers milllington, Tennessee

*General Comment: I was hacked

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: False accusations made by competitor

this woman linda shaw-is passing off parvo  puppies to buyers- she claims well i   will replace so it does not natter if they die- no reguard for the pups  she is also not keeping her dna  correct same sire to all her standard poodles but she  will say a pup is from 1 mother and is not she told me this in person - she is a bit crazy -

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/20/2013 12:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SIR-EDWARDS-POODLE/milllington-Tennessee-/SIR-EDWARDS-POODLE-ALSO-GOES-BY-ALPHA-POODLES-ALSO-LINDA-SHAW-selling-sick-dogs-and-not-1044854. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SIR EDWARD'S POODLE

#1 General Comment

I was hacked

AUTHOR: The Real Linda - ()

I am Linda Shaw and I am not the author of  any other rebuttal.  I have very limited computer skills and I have been hacked and my identity stolen.  This is a photo of a dog I purchased with Mr.Tommy Logan of Southwyck Kennels on wrenwood Avenue  in Memphis TN and that did not work out.   I have no idea how or why it has been used it in this way.  It appears ANYONE can go on this site from anywhere and post anything without permission or evidence of fact

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

False accusations made by competitor

AUTHOR: Linda - ()

This photo was taken in the home of the competitor, Mr. Tommy Logan, years ago when one of Sir Edward's poodles was a puppy.  He has claimed that the female puppy he got from S.E. at eight weeks and he raised in his home contracted parvo at the age of 5 months and died.  He has not provided any veternary documentation even though doing so would have given him the opportunity to request a replacement puppy.  Mr. Logan and S.E. had a contract to trade a stud fee of his poodle to another one of the girls and pick of the litter in exchange for one of my female bichons.  He has failed to honor both.  He has advertised the Bichon for sale and has not compensated S.E. in any way for our arrangement.  We have no problem being contacted and providing references from previous clients nationwide, some who are vets, trainers, groomers, showmen, and breeders.  Our pack is from champion lineage and have been DNA and OFA tested.  We are only a hobby breeder and have nowhere near the number of dogs he has and still have not figured out why he felt so intimidated as to make these accusations.  We have since discovered several complaints on this website against him and Southwyck Kennels.  As a result of his accusations we took extra precautions to ensure the puppies in our home were protected from any disease and no other persons have ever had ANY compaint or issues from this or any other litter. (with the exception of one urinary infection) Our puppies are sold with a written one year health gurantee and we have never had anyone who needed to exercise their rights in that gurantee. 901-399-9984