scared

• Updated: Wed, October 14, 2009

• Reported By: jnanny — Dexter Missouri USA
SIRIUS XM SATELLITE RADIO
XM Satellite.com Internet United States of America

SIRIUS XM SATELLITE RADIO After over 8 phone calls they cannot get my bill straight and refuse to send me a statement. NEVER TALK TO THE SAME PERSON TWICE Internet

This Co. has the WORST Public Relations dept I have ever seen.  I have been trying to get my XM Satellite bill straightened out for over two months.   I have two radio subscriptions, one was a gift for my granddaughter and one is for my car.  I purchased a xm radio for G.D. 6-26-09 and it has been a NIGHTMARE ever since.  I thought combining the accounts would resolve the problem but my G.D. received another bill today, ( Oct 14, 2009  )for $142/45.  I called them and after a half hour the person came back on phone and said just to disregard the bill that our two accounts were paid up until june and july of next yr.  I asked her to send me a statement showing that we were paid up.  She said she could not do it.  I asked for a supervisor and she put me on hold for over 30 mins and while I still waited i got disconnected.  This is truly frustrating.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/14/2009 05:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SIRIUS-XM-SATELLITE-RADIO/internet/SIRIUS-XM-SATELLITE-RADIO-After-over-8-phone-calls-they-cannot-get-my-bill-straight-and-r-509391. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SIRIUS XM SATELLITE RADIO