Complaint Review: SIRIUSXM RADIO

SIRIUSXM RADIO
Lousville, Kentucky United States of America

SIRIUSXM RADIO Contract, Billing and Collection Tactics Lousville, Kentucky

*UPDATE Employee: We'd Like to Help

I do not recommend Sirius XM Satellite service to anyone.  Their customer service is horrible.  They offer a three to six months free service through car dealers with the hope that one extends a paid service before the end of the free trial.  Well, it works because I did it.  Everything worked fine until I decided not to renew my contract.  That's when I was offered a six months extension for $25.00 or $29.95.  This process was done through the phone, so I did not have the chance to read the fineprints.  Two months at the end of the six months extension I got an invoice for three more months of service.  On the first call I got from their collection office I told them that I was not interested in renewing their service and hung up the phone.  That's when hell broke loose.  They would call me more than four times a day seven days a week.  When I answered the phone and asked to permanently cancel my service they would tell me to stay on line while I was transfered to the accounts department and inmediately I would get a disconnected signal.

This company (SiriusXM) advertise that one can get a second account for half the price of the first one.  When I bought my second vehicle it also came equipped with satellite radio.  But to my surprise, when I renewed my service after the free trial ran out I was told that I did not qualify for that offer because the radio on my first vehicle has a Sirius receiver and the one on my second vehicle has an XM receiver.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/21/2012 01:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SIRIUSXM-RADIO/Lousville-Kentucky-90011399/SIRIUSXM-RADIO-Contract-Billing-and-Collection-Tactics-Lousville-Kentucky-900950. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SIRIUSXM RADIO

We'd Like to Help

AUTHOR: SIRIUS XM Customer Relations - (USA)

Hi,

We're really sorry to hear about your experience. You should not have had so much trouble cancelling your account. If you could send us an email with your account info to SXM_Help@siriusxm.com we'll be happy to reach out to you and resolve your issue.

Thanks,