Complaint Review: S.I.R.S. , Prize Distribution Center

• Submitted: Tue, January 25, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, January 25, 2005

• Reported By:San Diego California
S.I.R.S. , Prize Distribution Center
P.O. Box 36999 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

S.I.R.S., Prize Distribution Center Ripoff Sweepstakes Reporting Agency SCAM Do Not Try This at Home Las Vegas Nevada

I was sent a notice saying that it was 100% confirmed and validated that I had won a cash prize totaling $677,519.00 paid in a lump sum check. All I had to do was send $19.95 for administrative and processing fees and another $2.00 for shiping/handling fees. So I did. I have not recieved this money. This first notice was recieved Dec 08, 2004.

I have since recieved a notice from same company claiming I had won a $560,000 cash prize dating Dec 23, 2004; and another claiming "You have won another cash prize!" This was for $245,000 and sent on Dec 28, 2004.

These people must be stopped!! I am hoping a the courts can do something to stop this and get everyone their money back. It may only be $21.95 but how many thousands have they ripped off.

I have all correspondance I have recieved and if there are any lawyers reading these reports I would be happy to cooperate all info I have.

Wayne
San Diego, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/25/2005 07:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SIRS-Prize-Distribution-Center/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89133-6999/SIRS-Prize-Distribution-Center-Ripoff-Sweepstakes-Reporting-Agency-SCAM-Do-Not-Try-Th-128891. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on S.I.R.S. , Prize Distribution Center