Complaint Review: S.I.R.S. Prize Distribution Center

• Submitted: Tue, January 25, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, January 25, 2005

• Reported By:Tacoma Washington
S.I.R.S. Prize Distribution Center
P.O.box 36999 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

S.I.R.S. Prize Distribution Center The Prize Distribution Center Took 21.95 from me and I want it back Ripoff Las Vegas Nevada

Hi my name is Audreyc and I was scammed!! I am infuriated. In the letter I supposedly won 525,439. I mailed them a money order on 1-16 2005. I was nieve now I'm just plain angry.

I was recently married on 4-8-2004. Together we have six children. Only my husband works, due to my health problems.

I will admit that my husband told me not to reply to this. But as adults we dont always do as we are told.

I copied everything and held it just for this reason.
I want my money back and the people responsible to go to

Tacoma, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/25/2005 11:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SIRS-Prize-Distribution-Center/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89133/SIRS-Prize-Distribution-Center-The-Prize-Distribution-Center-Took-2195-from-me-and-I-128813. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on S.I.R.S. Prize Distribution Center