Complaint Review: S.I.R.S - Sweepstakes Information Reporting Services

• Submitted: Tue, January 11, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, January 11, 2005

• Reported By:Somerville Massachusetts
S.I.R.S - Sweepstakes Information Reporting Services
P.O. Box 36999 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

S.I.R.S (Sweepstakes Information Reporting Services) IT'S A SCAM! DO NOT SEND THEM MONEY! Ripoff! Las Vegas Nevada

I also have received a convincing letter from S.I.R.S (Sweepstakes Information Reporting Services).

I was going to send them the $21.95 to process it like it asks until I came to this site and saw that another person received the same letter for the same amount from the same S.I.R.S.. ON the same date (january 11, 2005).

If you have received this letter or ANY letter from this nevada based sweepstakes company, rip it up and throw it away.

On the back of this "guaranteed prize win", it says the odds of winning $1000 is 1/1,000,000 ... So the odds of winning over $500,000 or more is obviously impossible. It says this offer is for sweepstakes guides etc... It's a scam.

Like everything read the back and BELIEVE everything that it says on the back applies to the front... they write on the back to save them from lawsuites... They can basically Guarantee you millions of dollars on the front page but if on the back it says otherwise then that's the truth.

(URL removed by ripoffreport.com)

(My identity was crossed off for privacy issues obviously)

It's a shame we live in a world where this is legal.. even if it were legal, it's so cold that people could do this. I hope I prevent any of you from getting scammed, this is to return the favor to this site for saving me $21.95 ;)

Somerville, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/11/2005 10:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SIRS-Sweepstakes-Information-Reporting-Services/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89133/SIRS-Sweepstakes-Information-Reporting-Services-ITS-A-SCAM-DO-NOT-SEND-THEM-MONEY-126851. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on S.I.R.S - Sweepstakes Information Reporting Services