Complaint Review: S.I.R.S - Sweepstakes Information Reporting Services

• Submitted: Thu, January 20, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, January 20, 2005

• Reported By:Fairbanks Alaska
S.I.R.S - Sweepstakes Information Reporting Services
Las Vegas Nevada Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

S.I.R.S - Sweepstakes Information Reporting Services Scammed before I scanned. Ripoff! Las Vegas Nevada

Everyone told us it was too good to be true, but when we let them read the letter sent to us, they fell for it too. We left a few hours later to go make the money order because of how well we thought we had traced over the letter.

I got online to find there web site, and I found this first. This bites, but after scanning over the back of this letter, it states: "60-day money-back guarantee if dissastisfied for any reason - no questions asked. To Receive a refund, send your written request to the address listed."

I have THAT envelope ready now, and I will update everyone if I do get my money back. And like most, that have sent their money in, the address listed (as it states on the back to send a request to the address..)
The address got sent away with your signature. I hope we can get out there to as many people as possible before they do as we did. Thank you for this report and website.

Fairbanks, Alaska

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/20/2005 03:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SIRS-Sweepstakes-Information-Reporting-Services/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89133/SIRS-Sweepstakes-Information-Reporting-Services-Scammed-before-I-scanned-Ripoff-Las-128275. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on S.I.R.S - Sweepstakes Information Reporting Services