Complaint Review: S.I.R.S: Sweepstakes Information Reporting Services.

• Submitted: Tue, March 15, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, March 15, 2005

• Reported By:Pottstown Pennsylvania
S.I.R.S: Sweepstakes Information Reporting Services.
P.O. Box 36999 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

S.I.R.S, Sweepstakes Information Reporting Services Trouble Ripoff Somebodies in TROUBLE Las Vegas Nevada

Somebodies in some deep trouble.... I recieved a letter today stated.... You have WON a Cash Prize. So, of course like anyone I became excited, and trust me I mean excited. 677,519 times excited I went and made copies of my letter that answered all my prayers. I thought finally I would get a break in my life. So my excitement lead me over to my neighbor's house to infect her with my excitement bug. But thank God she brought me back to reality and told me to check into S.I.R.S. So of course I typed in Sweepstakes Information Reporting Services and sure enough it landed me right here. I read so many people's letters that had recieved the same letter I did. $21.95 is all I needed to send to get my 100% confirmed $677,519.00. Well, Mr. Kevin Scam has no idea who he just tryed to scam. My step-mother is a Lawyer with a HUGE firm in Philadelphia..... Can we say someone is in very, very, very HUGE trouble??? I spoke with her earlier this evening and she is going to look into bringing up Federal Case against our beloved Mr. Scam.

This will be a lesson to me and please let it be a lesson to you if your sweat and blood didn't earn it then it's not guaranteed. So don't ever give someone your sweat and blood because 21.95 is less then some people make in 1 hour of work. Now, can we all say I think some scammed up the wrong tree....

STILL WORKING HARD FOR MY $$$$$$$

Sherri
Pottstown, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/15/2005 04:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SIRS-Sweepstakes-Information-Reporting-Services/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89133/SIRS-Sweepstakes-Information-Reporting-Services-Trouble-Ripoff-Somebodies-in-TROUBLE-L-135119. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on S.I.R.S: Sweepstakes Information Reporting Services.