Complaint Review: S.I.R.S Sweepstakes Information Reporting Services

• Submitted: Tue, February 08, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, February 08, 2005

• Reported By:Port Orchard Washington
S.I.R.S Sweepstakes Information Reporting Services
P.O. Box 36999 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

S.I.R.S Sweepstakes Information Reporting Services ripoff, dishonest, fraudulant, & gave False Hope Las Vegas Nevada

In January of this year 2005 my husband recieved a letter saying that he had won a cash prize of $525,439.00 and of course my Husband had given it to me to look it over. I read it and I was amazed and sent out our portion of 21.95 all including charges of 19.95 for process report documents and final record, and postage and handling of 2.00.

I didn't use a check... but I did use a money order. We had made big plans for this money. We had just bought land in Texas and we were making plans to build a house out on and pay off some bills that we have had build up since my husband had hurt his neck and lower back. So we thought oh what a gift we were so happy to think that we would be ok and then invest some of the money and give some to a charity of our choice since we have had help with our financial struggle.

We thought we would give back to the resource and today 2-7-05 I was trying to find the another number to where I could call so I can see when we were going to get the money. It was like hitting a brick wall. There has been information on this S.I.R.S company so be carefull. Also those of you that have already made a complaint please visit this web site and go to forms and fill them out and fax or mail them it ASAP. It is www.fyiconsumer.org and they will investigate depending on how many people respond to it.

Thank you all for listing!

Port Orchard, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2005 06:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SIRS-Sweepstakes-Information-Reporting-Services/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89133/SIRS-Sweepstakes-Information-Reporting-Services-ripoff-dishonest-fraudulant-gave-F-130643. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on S.I.R.S Sweepstakes Information Reporting Services