Complaint Review: S.I.R.S - sweepstakes Information Reporting Services

• Submitted: Wed, January 19, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, January 19, 2005

• Reported By:jersey city New Jersey
S.I.R.S - sweepstakes Information Reporting Services
N/a LAS VEGAS, Nevada U.S.A.

S.I.R.S (sweepstakes Information Reporting Services) TRIED TO RIP ME OFF FOR $21.95, TOLD ME I WON $525,499 US DOLLARS. Ripoff! LAS VEGAS Nevada

I received a letter stating i had won a big sum of money and i needed to send them 21.95 for a processing fee. I tried to call there customer service number but it was always busy.So I called 411, no listing of these ppl. I checked online and they have already been stealing money from other ppl. like myself. Just thought i should tell my story as well.

jersey city, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/19/2005 11:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SIRS-sweepstakes-Information-Reporting-Services/LAS-VEGAS-Nevada-na/SIRS-sweepstakes-Information-Reporting-Services-TRIED-TO-RIP-ME-OFF-FOR-2195-TOLD-128035. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on S.I.R.S - sweepstakes Information Reporting Services