Complaint Review: S.I.R.S. -sweepstakes Information Reporting Services

• Submitted: Sat, January 15, 2005
  • Updated: Sat, January 15, 2005

• Reported By:Land O' Lakes Florida
S.I.R.S. -sweepstakes Information Reporting Services
P.O. Box 36999 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

S.I.R.S. -sweepstakes Information Reporting Services scamming, dissapointing, waste sent out Las Vegas Nevada

This confusing letter lead my mom to believe that she would win $525,439.00. "you are a confirmed prize winner". I reviewed the letter a few times, I was begining to think it was a fraud. There was a lack of info. Who the hell is S.I.R.S. and why would they just want to send me all this money for no reason? I called the number listed in fine print hidden at the bottom corner(702)648-1837, and it rang busy and busy.

I got on the internet to research and luckily I found this website. So obviously these people think they can do this and get away with it, these letters are sent all around the United States and is probably tricking people everyday. If you receive this letter, get even. Fortunately I have the P.O. box of this scam artist, and I plan to send a big box of shit to him :)

Candie
Land O' Lakes, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/15/2005 08:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SIRS-sweepstakes-Information-Reporting-Services/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89133/SIRS-sweepstakes-Information-Reporting-Services-scamming-dissapointing-waste-sent-o-127552. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on S.I.R.S. -sweepstakes Information Reporting Services