Complaint Review: S.I.R.S.

• Submitted: Fri, January 28, 2005
  • Updated: Fri, January 28, 2005

• Reported By:Baltimore Maryland
S.I.R.S.
P.O. Box 36999 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

S.I.R.S., Prize Distribution Center takes advantage of innocent people, AND I WANT JUSTICE!! Ripoff! Las Vegas Nevada

I thought, could this be? I told myself that I would not get all worked up. However, that did not happen because, it looked so official, much different than anything else I had received. I have four beautiful young children, and one little "angel" on the way. I am a stay-at-home-mom, {the hardest job in the world}, and my husband and I have fell on had times. All, I ever wanted was to create a better life for my babies.

The letter that I received, stated that I had won $525,439.00. I thought, has my miracle really arrived, only to realize that I was being gullible and naive. I dreamed of how my life would change, and how my children would have a promising future. They hit me in the right place at the right time!

I reluctantly sent the $21.95, but anxiosly awaiting my "prize check". When I read these other letters, I realized that I am not the only one "of a tiny percentage" who received this letter.

Well, I am ready to take action. I refuse to remain a victim of these as#wh&%@es. I would like compensation as well as my money back for what they have done!!

Tara
Baltimore, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/28/2005 10:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SIRS/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89133/SIRS-Prize-Distribution-Center-takes-advantage-of-innocent-people-AND-I-WANT-JUSTICE-129245. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on S.I.R.S.