Complaint Review: SITE SOLUTIONS.COM

• Submitted: Wed, April 10, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, April 10, 2013

• Reported By: terry grant — Atlanta Georgia
SITE SOLUTIONS.COM
5098 Foothills Blvd. # 3136, Roseville, CA 95747 Roseville, CA, California United States of America

SITE SOLUTIONS.COM My sales person was Mike Higgins Ripped me off for $399, did not SEO work as promissed Roseville, CA, California

This  company  SItesolutions.com , promises that they will put your website  on the first page og  google for a price of  $399. They guaranteed  that they will do this or they will refund your  money. I hired  these crooks to market on of  my websites, they claimed that they would do the keyword research and  would find the best keywords that they thought would be best for  my website. I should have knowm that this was a problem because  they claimed  that  the keywords they came up with needed to be changed and took them about 6 weeks  to come up with some new  keywords. They also claimed that they put meta tags and the keywords into  my website which they never  did. Basically all they did was come up with some key words and send me an email telling me what I needed to do in  order to  hopefuuly get  my website to rank on page one of  google.

Their whole operation is a complete scam, when I asked for my moeny back, they would not refund my money. They use some very clever wording in their guarantee to make sure that they never have to  give a customer a refund.  I would suggest that  no one deals  with this company, as  they are bogus and  do  not deliver  results as they  promise.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/10/2013 01:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SITE-SOLUTIONSCOM/Roseville-CA-California-95757/SITE-SOLUTIONSCOM-My-sales-person-was-Mike-Higgins-Ripped-me-off-for-399-did-not-SEO-1042233. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SITE SOLUTIONS.COM