• Report: #520692

Complaint Review: SJ Fortenberry

• Submitted: Fri, November 06, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, November 25, 2009

• Reported By: Tom — Riverwoods Illinois U.S.A.
SJ Fortenberry
221 South Abe Street San Angelo, Texas United States of America

SJ Fortenberry John Fortenberry, Dr. SJ Fortenberry, S John Fortenberry, Casey Fortenberry, Breadstreet Investors Union, AVM Capital Group, Active Virtual Marketing, Financiers Clearing House CON ARTIST - WILL STEAL YOUR MONEY - HE IS AN EVIL LYING LOW-LIFE THAT STOLE $50,000 FROM ME San Angelo, Texas

*Author of original report: FORTENBERRY IS A PSYCHOPATHIC LIAR

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Rebuttal

This man and his wife invited me down to Texas and lied to me about the investors they had who would fund my golf project.

Both John and his wife Casey, along with his brother and several others working at this 2 level office builidng put on a great show to entice me to give them $50,000 stating that their staff would contact their pool of solid investors to fund my project.

I spent hours talking to leads that told me they never did any business with Fortenberry, and then one day I call and talk to David and Juan in the call center, and David tells me, "We're getting rid of these leads, they are bad, we're buying a whole new list of leads from another source."

It was obvious to me that I had been scammed by all these people.  When I confronted SJ Fortenberry (so called DR. SJ) he could only admit that it was the truth, but that his staff was trying so hard to get my investors.

I demanded a refund, and he stated how he was broke, but then he set up a payment plan with my lawyer and signed the agreement to make payments to me.  He made the payments for a few months and then stopped.

I recently got a judgment against him for all the money he owes me (over $45,000).  He is avoiding my calls, and his wife changed the phone number at home.

I have contacted 2 lawyers in San Angelo and we are in the process of having the judgment domesticated in Texas to do a discovery on him.  I will get my money back even if I have to own a building in San Angelo.

This man and his wife are con artists.  They are BOTH liars and scum of the earth.  They steal money from innocent people.

DO NOT SEND THIS MAN OR HIS WIFE A PENNY - YOU WILL NEVER SEE YOUR MONEY AGAIN.  DO NOT BELIEVE ANYTHING HE TELLS YOU - HE IS A PSYCHOPATHIC LIAR AND COULD CARE LESS ABOUT YOU.  ALL HE CARES ABOUT IS THE MIGHTY DOLLAR.

His new business is to act as a consultant to the Breadstreet Investors Union of which David Kent is the President.  I can't say for sure, but I'm almost positive that this is the very same "David" that told me about the bad leads.  I tried calling him, but he will not return my calls, so I assume it is the same person, so their con game is still in business.

These people are low-lifes that will take your money and never perform.  They do not have the resources to fund anything.  They will take your money and you'll never get any kind of refund.  Don't even think of giving them any kind of credit card information or a social security number - you'll get your credit report with credit cards issued to them in San Angelo.

I know there are many other people who have been ripped off by SJ John Fortenberry and his wife Casey.  Please feel free to e-mail me at:  (((email redacted))) and let's contact the Attorney General, or US State's Attorney in Texas to put a stop to this con artist.  If we don't do something, he'll just keep living his life off stealing money from innocent people.

IF YOU DO NOT BELIEVE ME, PLEASE CONTACT ME AND I WILL TELL YOU THE WHOLE STORY.  I AM TELLING YOU THE ABSOLUTE TRUTH - THIS MAN AND HIS WIFE ARE LIARS AND IF YOU SEND THEM ANY MONEY, YOU ARE A FOOL!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/06/2009 03:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SJ-Fortenberry/San-Angelo-Texas-76903/SJ-Fortenberry-John-Fortenberry-Dr-SJ-Fortenberry-S-John-Fortenberry-Casey-Fortenberry-520692. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SJ Fortenberry

FORTENBERRY IS A PSYCHOPATHIC LIAR

AUTHOR: Tom - (U.S.A.)

I just saw the rebuttal from this loser.  The only mistake I made was trusting this scumbag, and not finding this web site sooner to report to the people of the world the truth about his sorry a*s!!

Yes, it is true that this has taken place several years ago.  He was making payments to me.  Then he begged me to work out a new payment plan because he was broke, and an alcoholic.  But, he was a christian and going to alcoholic meetings, and would do the right thing. "I'm trying so hard to get back on my feet"  Then he kept promising me he would make the payments.  I have a signed document from him showing his agreement to pay back the money.

I also have a judgment from the court that he has to pay me back.  My lawyer is working with a lawyer in San Angelo to have the judgment domesticated in to Texas so I can go thru the collection process and do discovery on this piece of s - - t.  I will get my money back, or I will find out what he has, or force him into bankruptcy.  No more Mercedes for you a s s h o l e!!!   And, that 2 level office building you own will be sold to pay me back.  And, if you transferred the ownership out of your name any time since you owed me the money, that is fraud - then you go to prison where you belong.  I will make sure that the lawyer digs deep into your assets, and I will continue to make your life miserable until you return my money.

If anyone would like to see this agreement or the judgment, please fell free to contact me, you can get my contact information from the internet.

What I have written is the absolute truth.  This is a very evil person who steals money from innocent people.  This son-of-a-b***h likens me to David Letterman....is truly one of the funniest things I have ever heard in my life.  I am not some idiot that is trying to extort money.  This SOB owes me the money because he lied to me and did not perform as promised.  He is a little weasel, and a smooth talker. He would steal money from his own mother.

If you claim bankruptcy, I will come down there and stand outside your office and your house with a giant sign telling all your neighbors how you and your wife stole my money.  Then I will do the same thing at your office building.  I will get my money back no matter what it takes.

If you send him money you can kiss it goodbye. DO NOT TRUST this person no matter what he tells you.

DO NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS INDIVIDUAL.  HE IS A LIAR THAT CANNOT BE TRUSTED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.  HE IS A NASTY AND EVIL PERSON THAT HAS BEEN STEALING MONEY FROM INNOCENT PEOPLE FOR MANY YEARS, AND HE IS AT IT AGAIN WITH HS NEW BUSINESS AT BREADSTREET INVESTORS UNION.  THIS LYING b*****d DOESN'T KNOW ANYONE WITH MONEY TO FUND YOUR PROJECT.  HE GOT ALL OF THE INFORMATION FROM THE INTERNET SEARCHES THEN MAKES YOU PAY FOR IT WHEN YOU CAN GO GET THE SAME INFORMATION ON YOUR OWN.

His lawyer contacted me last week to find out who represents me, and told me I am slandering the poor soul.  I am not slandering anyone, I'm telling the people of the world the truth about this person so I prevent other people from being ripped off by him and his wife.  These people make their living stealing money from innocent people, so don't be another victim.  He is using David Kent to front his new business because his name is mud now.   He thniks he can hide his assets under the laws of Texas so others can't go after his home.  He can keep his house, but by the time I get done with him, everyone in the city of San Angelo will know his name so they have nothing to do with him and his family.

#2 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Rebuttal

AUTHOR: SJ - (United States of America)

To begin with, the service was rendered over seven years ago, and for this man to make this claim at this point is very odd indeed.  I feel very sorry for Mr. Paxton and his situation, and I do hope he can get the help that he needs.  I have a signed contract by Mr. Paxton stating that service was performed in a professional and workman like manner and that he was pleased with the services provided.  However, somewhere within the last seven years, Mr. Paxton has decided that regardless of our agreement and the fact that the work was rendered in a professional manner, that he will set all ethics aside in an attempt to strong arm me for $50,000.  This can be likened to the lady who was attempting to extort money from David Letterman.  If you have curiosities about our services, we have many very happy credible references that will verify our integrity and honesty to the job that we perform.
Sincerely,