• Report: #1120914

• Updated: Tue, February 04, 2014

• Reported By: Jo — Greensboro North Carolina
S&J Tree Service
3129 Huffine Mill Road Greensboro, North Carolina USA

S&J Tree Service a.k.a. Greensboro Tree service, Jeremy Hyler we have a million dollar insurance policy Greensboro North Carolina

*Consumer Comment: Small Claims Court.

Do not use this company unless you like getting burned.
I contracted them to trim my trees after they had given me a quote and claimed to have a
million dollar insurance policy to cover their business liabilities.  On June 26, 2012
the day they were scheduled to trim the trees, they forgot the insurance policy I had asked them to bring
so I could substantiate their insurance coverage in case of any damages.  During the first day trimming,
they cut limbs that hit and damaged my enclosed trailer. Guess what, Jeremey offered to come back and put
and put nail polish on the scratch that cut down to the metal!  Then they said, oh we’ll move that trailer now.
They took a bobcat and moved my trailer so the tongue was up against my neighbor's fence making it impossible to hook onto the trailer with my truck and move it. It still there and can’t move it.
They couldn’t finish the job in one day and said they would come back the next day to finish.
told them no, I didn’t want them here because I couldn’t be here to watch them.
They came anyways and ran heavy equipment in front of my house after I had instructed them not to run any heavy equipment there because of the septic tank. Guess what? They crushed my septic tank!
It cost over $2000 to fix that because they refused to provide their insurance information for a claim!
I wrote to the Attorney General in NC but they refused to answer them too.  The Attorney General advised me to see a lawyer and sue for damages but the attorney’s fees would have exceeded any recoupment benefit.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/04/2014 03:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SJ-Tree-Service/Greensboro-North-Carolina-27249/SampJ-Tree-Service-aka-Greensboro-Tree-service-Jeremy-Hyler-we-have-a-million-dolla-1120914. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on S&J Tree Service

Small Claims Court.

AUTHOR: Crucible - ()

"   The Attorney General advised me to see a lawyer and sue for damages but the attorney’s fees would have exceeded any recoupment benefit. "

File in Small Claims Court.    No lawyer required, small filing fee (which is recoverable) and faster than traditional courts.    The limit in NC is $5,000.