Complaint Review: S&J's Discount Tools

• Updated: Fri, March 08, 2013

• Reported By: rruark — United States of America
S&J's Discount Tools
7830 North Central Drive Suite C Internet United States of America

S&J's Discount Tools sjdiscounttools.com Don't waste your time or money! Internet

"!!!!!!!!!!!!Avoid like the plague!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have only placed one order with this company, and that was one too many. I ordered a shop stool that was listed as being in stock. Seventeen days later, I still don't have the stool. I have called repeatedly, only to get an automated answering system with no opportunity to speak to a human being. I have left several messages and sent several emails. I have received no communication from them at all. I have since cancelled the order, again by phone message and email, and had to dispute the charge on my credit card, which was charged by SJ's Discount Tools on the day the order was placed. How any company can stay in business with this kind of customer service is beyond me."

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/08/2013 11:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SJs-Discount-Tools/internet/SJs-Discount-Tools-sjdiscounttoolscom-Dont-waste-your-time-or-money-Internet-1025606. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on S&J's Discount Tools