Complaint Review: SKIN CARE

• Updated: Mon, April 04, 2011

• Reported By: wolsey — Toronto Ontario Canada
SKIN CARE

SKIN CARE YOUTH NUTRITION Misleading Sales and Advertisement Internet

On Sunday March 13,2011 the online purchase stated that I would receive a 60 day supply of Acai and Colon Lipo at $7.95 CAD each. I gave them my credit card account number to pay for the purchase. Two weeks later my credit card was billed for $199.0 each plus exchange. To date I have received no merchandise. When I checked with the reference information they gave me I was told that there is no record of my purchase. I am left with a bill of over $404.00 with no product and misleading information. This is theft.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/04/2011 08:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SKIN-CARE/internet/SKIN-CARE-YOUTH-NUTRITION-Misleading-Sales-and-Advertisement-Internet-713560. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SKIN CARE