poem

• Updated: Wed, July 30, 2014

• Reported By: Mauricio Arrieta — Kingsville Texas
SKINADERM
Internet USA

SKINADERM SBD Health LLC, SCAM, ILLEGAL CHARGE TO MY BANK ACCOUNT San Diego California

This company had a trial offer on line.  It was presented in a way that indicated all I had to do is fill out the request for the free trial and just pay shipping charges.  Now they are saying I agreed and signed up for their product's monthly supplies, absolutely not.

There is no indication whatsoever, anywhere on their web page that indicated I was agreeing to anything.  If they have had a statement like " By clicking here you agree to the terms and conditions of this offer" I would not be writing this report.  In my opinion, there is nothing I did that binds me to a legal contract.  They rip me off.  They took money from my bank account and the incompetent people at my bank could not help me solve this problem.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/30/2014 06:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SKINADERM/internet/SKINADERM-SBD-Health-LLC-SCAM-ILLEGAL-CHARGE-TO-MY-BANK-ACCOUNT-San-Diego-California-1166037. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SKINADERM