Complaint Review: SKIPEASE.COM

• Reported By: SickofbeingBullied — Houston Texas United States of America
SKIPEASE.COM
Rittman, Ohio United States of America

SKIPEASE.COM @people_search_ Online Harrasment Rittman, Ohio

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Response To Above Comments From Valerie M**** ( G**** )

*Author of original report: Continued Harassment

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Valerie McGilvrey Please Add Facts To Your Report

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Rebuttal Update

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Response To Valerie McGilvrey

Someone from the twitter handle @people_search_ has been tagging my twitter handle saying that I am using his twitter handle, or domain name. I have had the twitter handle for over a year and he filed for a trademark of my twitter handle in September 2012.

He has posted case numbers of ongoing court cases I am involved with, and private information about me that I don't publicize. I took a screen shot of all his Tweets with tagging my name and bullying me. I think this man has serious mental issues and I made a police report early this morning and received a case number. I think he may continue to harass me and my family. He has implied as such today on Twitter. He has made statements that make me believe he is going to illegally skip trace my family as he has illegally skip traced me.

I believe the person behind the twitter harassment is Richard Heinz. He has registered skipease. [continued below]....
.....com

IF he has harassed you too please have your local law enforcement contact me at valerie@mcgilvrey.com I will be more than happy to turn over my screen shots of his harassing messages and all reports that I have filed with Twitter.

Valerie McGilvrey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/22/2012 01:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SKIPEASECOM/Rittman-Ohio-/SKIPEASECOM-peoplesearch-Online-Harrasment-Rittman-Ohio-985946. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SKIPEASE.COM

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Response To Above Comments From Valerie M**** ( G**** )

AUTHOR: Skipease - (USA)

Sadly, the more we learn about Valerie M**** ( aka Valerie G**** ) and find out about her online activities like this false Ripoff Report the more she appears to be a very disturbed and emotionally unstable person.

Once again, Valerie offers nothing to back up her false claims above.

If even a fraction of the outrageous claims she makes in this report were true, she surely would have involved law enforcement a long time ago.  However, she seems to be content with posting more fraudulent claims on this site.

Unfortunately, the internet is full of untrustworthy people like Valerie.

Valerie has a history of make outrageous claims agains people and individuals without any facts to back them up.

She claims she has a recording of an "old man" from our company who slandered her in a phone call to one of her business contacts, yet never mentions that she turned this "recording" over to a law enforcement agency or posted it online for others to hear.   She never even specifies what was said in the recording.

Then she rambles on about her right to contact the police if this "harrassment" continues, which flies in the face of what she said in the original report above on Dec. 22, 2012, where she states she filed a harrassment report with the police and had an actual report number.

She states that we are posting her personal information on public forums, yet never mentions which ones or provides links to these sites.

She once again falsely states that we are trying to communicate with her on Twitter.  We have not been in contact with Valerie on Twitter since December when we had a disagreement with on over her use of our brand name for her spammy ebook marketing.

Finally, she once again threatens us with a lawsuit.  She seems to have a history of this too.  Valerie is currently involved in a civil suit in Houston, TX and has made several serious charges against these companies on her Twitter account.  It wouldn't surprise us if none of her allegations against these companies can be proven in a court of law.

Once again, Valerie M**** ( aka Valerie G**** ) from Houston, Montgomery, Conroe Texas seems to be a very bitter and unstable individual with numerous chips on her shoulder against anyone and everyone who crosses her path, including her own family.

Read her ebook "Scar on My Heart" to find out more about her drama.  Again the book contains numerous claims against current and former family members withou any facts listed to back them up.

However, she seems to have lost custody of her son to the father in a family court battle in Texas that involved abuse accusations against here and involved a 900 page investigation into her by Child Protective Services.  According to Valerie, after being taken away from her as a minor,  her now adult son still refuses to speak to her.

Any guesses why? Of course everyone is to blame but Valerie herself: the ex, his new wife, the family courts in Texas.  Yes, everyone but herself.

Continued Harassment

AUTHOR: SickofbeingBullied - (United States of America)

Someone from the company skipease.com has been calling my business contacts and associates slandering me.  I filed this report hoping that the harassment would stop. But, alas, it has not.

I have been targeted by this company because of my twitter handle and an old man, whose voice I now have on a recording slandering me to a business associate.

I have the right to make a police report and will make a record of any further contact or unwanted mentions either by contacting anyone I know.  If I have to, I will obtain a restraining order.

Stop posting my personal information on pubic forums. Stop contacting people that I am associated with. Stop attempting to communicate with me on twitter.

If you do not stop I will file harassment charges on you, and sue you for slander and libel.

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Valerie McGilvrey Please Add Facts To Your Report

AUTHOR: Skipease - (USA)

Valerie McGilvrey ( AKA - Valerie Good ) really should update the charges made in this fraudulent Ripoff Report with details and facts, including:

1. Case number and law enforcement agency that her complaint was filed with. (We have never been contacted by Twitter or any police department. )

2. Specific details regarding the "illegal skip tracing" that was used and what was obtained.

3. The court case she is referring to, including court case number and the court it was filed in.

On December 21st, someone ( likely Valerie ) using a made up identity posted fraudulent and defamatory comments on a similar site ( called Complaints Board ) which have since been removed.  However, we have copies of everything.

Valerie McGilvrey ( Good ) appears to have a history of making unsubstantiated accusations against people and businesses.  You should think twice before dealing with this person personally or professionally.

#4 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Rebuttal Update

AUTHOR: Skipeasee - (United States of America)

We have not been contacted by Twitter or any law enforcement office regarding the numerous false statements made by Valerie in this report.

On 12/23/2012 we called the Montgomery County Sheriff's Office and the Montgomery City Police Department, both of which have jurisdiction in her locale and both reported that no such charges were filed.

If you are a person or business that has had false allegations made against them by Valerie McGilvrey, also goes by Valerie Good, please contact us through our website at www.skipease.com

We will update this rebuttal as more information becomes available.

Thank you.

#5 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Response To Valerie McGilvrey

AUTHOR: Skipeasee - (United States of America)

After a dispute with the complaintant on December 21st over the use of our brand name in her Twitter handle @Skipease, which we have been using since 1999 and enjoy legal protections associated with that use, Valerie made several false, fabricated and blatantly fraudulent comments on Twitter as well as other review sites.

Here is Valerie McGilvrey's false complaint against us which occurred during our disagreement on Twitter -

Our response to that complaint is posted below on the page.

As a result of numerous legal threats from Valerie on Twitter, all of which we responded to with our contact form for her lawyer, we decided to do some background research on this person for her threats and fraudulent posts against our company and we continue to do so.

The screenshot posted on this complaint was made after reading her ebook, which is freely available online for anyone to read.   It is an honest opinion about a very poorly written and often contradictory ebook.