Complaint Review: SKO BRENNER AMERICA, INC.

• Submitted: Mon, March 05, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, March 05, 2012

• Reported By: rob — waco Kentucky United States of America
SKO BRENNER AMERICA, INC.
p.o. box 230 farmingdale, New York United States of America

SKO BRENNER AMERICA, INC. A Nationwide Collection Service this company sent me a "FAKE" or "NOT REAL" bill and i have proof farmingdale, New York

The Sko Brenner America, inc. sent my wife a bill for a collection for a company called Genecare. I thought from the get go that this bill sounded fishy and didnt look legit, so i looked it up on the internet. What was the first thing that google showed me it was scam reporting, ripoff reports, and bad business bureau. They say my wife owes them $120.00 for services for in quote "PRENATAL CARE TESTING". For one what the hell is that? I have two kids and have never heard of that. For another with both of my kids my wife was on medical card. they pay for 100% and i mean 100% everything from dr visits to the actual labor hall and services. For another my wife was pregnant once in the years 2005 when we had our first child and second in 2010.  The bill states that hte service was rendered in 2008. How is that? This is wrong for them to do this to hard working honest Americans and not only am i filing this report to help others be aware, but also i am turning this into my local sheriff and state police depts to be investigated. You guys need to research your accounts with them and make sure everthing is legit before you hand these crooks your hard earned money!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/05/2012 10:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SKO-BRENNER-AMERICA-INC/farmingdale-New-York-11735-0230/SKO-BRENNER-AMERICA-INC-A-Nationwide-Collection-Service-this-company-sent-me-a-FAKE-or-849288. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SKO BRENNER AMERICA, INC.