Complaint Review: SKO Brenner America Inc

• Updated: Mon, February 27, 2012

• Reported By: wisemoms — las vegas Nevada United States of America
SKO Brenner America Inc
40 Daniel Street Farmingdale, New York United States of America

SKO Brenner America Inc Dispute of of bogus collection letter Farmingdale, New York

This company has sent me a letter stating that I owe money to them for pregnancy test that were provided by Gencare company. When i called them if they can provide me a copy of original bill from the provider before I pay them, they are unable to provide me with one. They told me to contact the provider directly and resolve the problem. I asked them if they can give the info of that company so I can contact them, again, they are unable to provide me with this info. I research the company Gencare and unable to find my information or any debt I owe.

I will file a dispute to the FTC aboout this company as well!! Beware!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2012 06:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SKO-Brenner-America-Inc/Farmingdale-New-York-11735/SKO-Brenner-America-Inc-Dispute-of-of-bogus-collection-letter-Farmingdale-New-York-845594. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SKO Brenner America Inc