expert

• Updated: Wed, March 21, 2012

• Reported By: Scott — Michigan United States of America
SKO Brenner America
40 Daniel Street Nationwide United States of America

SKO Brenner America SKO Brenner American, Inc. Fake debt collection attempt Frmngdale, Nationwide

On Feb 29, 2012 my wife received a letter from SKO Brenner american saying we owed $195.00 from a creditor called "GENECARE" for services from May of 2009.  Immediately, I felt this was a bogus attempt to steal money from me as I was 100% certain we didn't owe any money.

We followed up with any and all medical providers from the past 5 years and confirmed we owe no money.  This is a complete SCAM.  I've notified the collection company that I do not owe the bill and unless they can provide proof (which they can't), they are no longer to contact me.

I encourage anybody who receives anything like this from this company to report them to any and all possible organizations like www.ripoffreport.com.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2012 10:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SKO-Brenner-America/nationwide/SKO-Brenner-America-SKO-Brenner-American-Inc-Fake-debt-collection-attempt-Frmngdale-Nat-857299. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SKO Brenner America