Complaint Review: SKO Brenner American, INC

• Submitted: Mon, April 09, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, April 09, 2012

• Reported By: amchris — Geneva Minnesota United States of America
SKO Brenner American, INC
40 Daniel St PO Box 230 Frmngdale, NY 11735-0230 Farmingdale, New York United States of America

SKO Brenner American, INC Creditor: Genecare $195.00 due. Farmingdale, New York

This is the second attempt at them mailing me letter for a collection for a service I have never heard of. I checked my credit report online and there is no such claim filed. I have never heard of GENECARE, PRENATAL CARE TESTING. When I was pregnant we never had any testing done. I have also received phone calls from this place and I am never able to talk to a real person I always keep getting transferred until you get so annoyed you hang up. I do get calls from them at all hours of the day and it is an automated service discussing my outstanding debt of $195.00 that is due now. I have contacted the better business bureau and they have stated it is a scam and to not pay it because it does not show up on my credit report. One website I read said that scams are usually less than $200 so the people get sick of arguing with them and just send the money.   I refuse to send the money and I will make sure people know this is a scam and that is another reason I am writing this for your site.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/09/2012 12:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SKO-Brenner-American-INC/Farmingdale-New-York-11735/SKO-Brenner-American-INC-Creditor-Genecare-19500-due-Farmingdale-New-York-866005. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SKO Brenner American, INC