Complaint Review: SKO Brenner American Inc.

• Submitted: Fri, January 01, 2010
  • Updated: Sat, January 02, 2010

• Reported By: Rita — Benicia California United States of America
SKO Brenner American Inc.
40 Daniel Street, P.O. Box230 Farmingdale, New York United States of America

SKO Brenner American Inc. Collection for product that was returned to the company. "Meaningful Beauty" was not as meaningful as I expected. I asked the company to stop sending products and returned the items to the company. o Farmingdale, New York

several months ago I ordered a trial cosmetic from a tv advertisement. The product was called "meaningful Beauty". The product was less maningful than I desired. I paid the company for what I had ued but did not re-order. The following month another package came along and I sent it back along with a notice that I no longer desired the product. A third package arrived and again I sent notice and called the company to tell them I did not want the product. They insisted that I had an obligation to pay for the product because according to them I had not notified them within the time allowed. I told them they had accepted the returned product and I no longer had the products. The person on the phone said someone would get back to me and that she had made a note that the product mailings were to stop. As I no longer received products or crrespondence I assumed the issue was resolved. A few months after, I began to receive letters from SKO Brenner American, Inc. for collection of $105.99 on behalf of "Meaningful Beaauty". I have sent them correspondence letting them know I do not have product and all has ben sent back to the company and they  have accepted the return. However, I fear this has fallen on deaf ears or perhaps no ears since these transactions appear to be automated. Which in turn could automatically be forwarded to my creditreport as a negative report.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/01/2010 11:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SKO-Brenner-American-Inc/Farmingdale-New-York-11735-0230/SKO-Brenner-American-Inc-Collection-for-product-that-was-returned-to-the-company-Meani-548604. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SKO Brenner American Inc.