Complaint Review: SKO Brenner

• Updated: Fri, June 22, 2012

• Reported By: frustrated81 — knoxville Tennessee United States of America
SKO Brenner
40 daniel street frmngdale, New York United States of America

SKO Brenner Genecare prenatal testing false debt cliams for medical bills.from years ago.scam frmngdale, New York

i started recieving false clim letters in the mail from SKO Brenner collection agency for $490.00 stating that i owed it to GENECARE prenatal Testing . They claimed  the sevice occured back in 2009 yet when i called to dicuss the matter it took me three days to get a human and i contacted my doctors office. They said they did not use these people anymore for a long time. they also said they only had 1 phone number for genecare.1-919-942-0021, however this phone number is ( no longer in service.)LOL..    I contacted SKO Brenner and stated i did not want to hear anymore from this b/c i can PROVE without a Doubt i owe these people , whoever they are, NOTHING and they said they will review the case & Contact me later with a decision. I keep getting the debt letters and plan on further action if anymore come to my home. I also stated I beter not see anything on my credit report or they will Pay for it. They Stated they dont report to the Credit Companies. I found this VERY PECULIAR.  Any legitamit debt collector would most certainly be happy to ruin a persons credit these days. this made me realize this was a big SCAM.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/22/2012 08:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SKO-Brenner/frmngdale-New-York-11735-0230/SKO-Brenner-Genecare-prenatal-testing-false-debt-cliams-for-medical-billsfrom-years-agos-901276. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SKO Brenner