Complaint Review: SKS ASSOCIATES INC

• Updated: Thu, March 31, 2011

• Reported By: RON — LEBANON Pennsylvania United States of America
SKS ASSOCIATES INC
Internet, New York United States of America

SKS ASSOCIATES INC TOOK MONEY FROM MY BANK ACCOUNT FOR UNKNOWN REASONS Internet, New York

*Consumer Comment: It's happening to a lot of us.

SKS has taken money from my bank account for some equipment lease that I have no Idea about.  I haven't had an equipment lease for years so I'm not even sure who or what this is for.  I have not been able to contact the company because it is at night but will do so in the morning.  But before I contact them I will be in my bank to reverse the charges back to them.  Then I will contact the company and if I don't get any satisfaction the law will be the next contact.   So if anyone can jump in here and add more to this either with more information or persons in the legal profession that might be handling a case for your or many of you, please let me know.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/30/2011 08:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SKS-ASSOCIATES-INC/Internet-New-York-/SKS-ASSOCIATES-INC-TOOK-MONEY-FROM-MY-BANK-ACCOUNT-FOR-UNKNOWN-REASONS-Internet-New-York-712184. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SKS ASSOCIATES INC

It's happening to a lot of us.

AUTHOR: JennM - (USA)

Check this site for SKS Associates, there are close to 100 complaints, most filed in the last 4 weeks. If you ever had an equipment lease (credit card terminals/electronic signs), they've come back to haunt you.

File a complaint with the BBB, FTC and Attorney General in NY and in your state.  That's a start.