voters

P.O. Box 7861 New York, New York United States of America
  • Phone: 866-286-8841
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

SKS ASSOCIATES Leasing Company Stole money right out of my Bank account New York, New York

I was checking my on-line business bank account on March 8th and saw $70.11 withdrawal from sks associates. Called my bank about the withdrawal they said contact the web site on my account. I called sks associates and gave them my information and they said that I owed them money for tax fees that the previous company northern leasing hadn't collected.

I couldn't believe that they had the right to go back into my bank account and take the money out, since I cancelled me lease with that company back in sept.-oct. 2008? I ask to talk to a manager and they were suppose call me back .I didn't get a call back!! Big surpise.

I cancelled my checking account and ask my bank if they would investigate or if they would reinburse my me. They said I didn't notifiy them within 24 hours so they couldn't help me get my money back. Then march 11th I receive a letter from sks associates date 2/23/2011 that they intend to debit $70.11 out of my account on 3/8/2011. Nothing like a little late notice.I just don't know what to do from here? I think what they did was so illegal.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/12/2011 08:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SKS-ASSOCIATES/New-York-New-York-10116/SKS-ASSOCIATES-Leasing-Company-Stole-money-right-out-of-my-Bank-account-New-York-New-Yor-705381. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SKS ASSOCIATES