Complaint Review: SKS Associates

• Submitted: Mon, March 14, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, April 08, 2011

• Reported By: RippedOffBySKSassociates — FORT MOHAVE Arizona United States of America
SKS Associates
PO BOX 7811 NEW YORK, New York United States of America

SKS Associates Golden Eagle Leasing Auto Withdrawal of funds for a 2007 closed leasing account with Golden Eagle NEW YORK, Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: SKS Associates

SKS Associates just robbed my bank account of $195.00 on March 10th, 2011.  I am working with my bank to return the funds due to a fraudulent transaction.  I HAD a lease with Golden Eagle Leasing which was canceled in June 2007.  Golden Eagle even refunded me some money after receiving their equipment back.  I got this unauthorized, fraudulent
charge on my banking statement and was alerted to skspmt.com and got this bogus message:

"Transaction Message Center
You may have been directed to this site due to: Recently SKS associates acquired all the rights,title and interest in certain leases owned by your equipment leasing company and a lease you entered into with them was part of the acquisition.

An audit was conducted on your account and it was determined certain taxes and related fees due were either not billed or under billed for you credit card machine equipment. We would like to let you know that the ACH account we have on file for you or your business will be billed in order to bring your account into compliance as stated in the terms or your lease agreement.

If you have any questions or want to pay by another payment method, please contact our Client Services Department at
1-866-286-8841 Monday through Friday from 8:30am to 6:00pm Eastern Standard Time."

I called the number and the mailbox was full -- No doubt due to all the other victims inquiring why their accounts were fraudulently debited.  I am reporting SKS to all pertinent agencies with hopes they will be busted.  I am open to joining in to any class action suit filed by others.....

STOP THESE THIEVES!   Golden Eagle for not destroying private banking information before selling to a 3rd party.  SKS Associates for taking advantage of, or stealing old personal information and making a fraudulent scamming attempt to rob folks under the guise of contractual law.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/14/2011 06:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SKS-Associates/NEW-YORK-New-York-10116/SKS-Associates-Golden-Eagle-Leasing-Auto-Withdrawal-of-funds-for-a-2007-closed-leasing-acc-706003. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SKS Associates

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

SKS Associates

AUTHOR: Rascal - (United States of America)

I have the same thing happen to my bank account in April 7, 2011.... But they only took out $25.00....not $195.00. I canceled Golden Eagle Leasing account long time ago in May 2004. I sent all their equipment back to them.  Now....7 YEARS later and I still owe them money for taxes and fees.  They must be kidding.