Complaint Review: SKS Associates

• Updated: Wed, March 16, 2011

• Reported By: Joe Gilley — Herndon Virginia United States of America
SKS Associates
P.O. Box 7861 New York, New York United States of America

SKS Associates Company took $68.20 out of my bank account from a lease that ended in 2007 (3/11/2011) New York, New York

I had a lease for a credit card machine with Lease Finance Group, LLC (LFG) from September 2003 through August 2007.

A letter dated 2/28/2011 stated that I owed SKS (who purchased LFG recently) back taxes on the lease and that they were taking $68.20 from my account.  The letter was sent to the business location address.  I do not give out that address, and only check the mail once every month.  By the time I found the letter, the money was already taken from my account.  My bank tells me that they can not get the funds back and I need to dispute this with SKS.

I have written a letter to SKS, but since they have the money I do not expect to hear back from them.

This company seems to be a bottom-feeder to me.  I do not beleive that I owe them any money.  I believe they are taking money knowing that small companies do not have the time or resources to sue them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/16/2011 08:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SKS-Associates/New-York-New-York-10116/SKS-Associates-Company-took-6820-out-of-my-bank-account-from-a-lease-that-ended-in-2007-706626. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SKS Associates