Complaint Review: SKS Associates

• Submitted: Fri, March 11, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, March 11, 2011

• Reported By: Florida Painting Contractor — Stuart Florida United States of America
SKS Associates
PO Box 7861 New York, New York United States of America

SKS Associates Golden Eagle Leasing Debited my bank account for an account that was closed 4 yrs. ago New York, New York

I also received a letter from SKS Associates stating that they were going to take my money. I actually had records/dates of when I closed the account and a check stub from the refund that was sent to me from Golden Eagle Leasing. When I told the phone represenative from SKS about this they hung up on me!! I immediately searched the internet for the company and found numerous compalints that were exactly like mine. All within a few days of one another as well. My bank has been helpful and instructed me on how to dispute this charge.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/11/2011 01:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SKS-Associates/New-York-New-York-10116/SKS-Associates-Golden-Eagle-Leasing-Debited-my-bank-account-for-an-account-that-was-closed-705221. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SKS Associates