Complaint Review: SKS Associates

• Updated: Tue, March 15, 2011

• Reported By: RR — Fort Wayne Indiana United States of America
SKS Associates
PO Box 7861 New York, New York United States of America

SKS Associates Lease Finance Group, LLC SCAM Artist tried after 4 years to collect a debt not owed New York, New York

I received a letter from SKS Associates. I did not understand what they meant. They were going to withdraw money from my bank account. I spent 2 hours on the phone trying to contact these people on March 14, 2011 when I received the letter. After about 15 minutes, the telephone would disconnect.

On March 15, 2011 I tried again to contact them and this time I spoke to a representative of the company. I began with this is an old account because they had the wrong person on the account. I have been with this company 7 years. Then the representative stated that this was taxes and related filing costs for a lease of a credit card machine from an account that ended in 2007. I told him that I would not pay this account. I wanted to speak to a manager. He stated that they were all busy. They would contact me.

Beware of anyone who would waits to collect a payment on an account in this day and age.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/15/2011 12:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SKS-Associates/New-York-New-York-10116/SKS-Associates-Lease-Finance-Group-LLC-SCAM-Artist-tried-after-4-years-to-collect-a-debt-706304. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SKS Associates