Complaint Review: SKS Associates

• Updated: Thu, March 10, 2011

• Reported By: Amber — Kansas City Missouri United States of America
SKS Associates
P.O. Box 7861 New York, New York United States of America

SKS Associates Lease Finance Group, LLC Withdrew funds from my account for said "taxes" on a cc processing manchine I leased and cancelled over 2 years ago New York, New York

SKS associates withdrew $146.49 on 3/7/11 . i received a letter from them on 3/10/11 that is post marked for 3/5/11 but the date on the letter is 2/22/11 explaining the charge and giving me the option to contact them to arrange payment.  But the letter was received after payment was withdrawn so what good does that do  me.  I leased  this said credit card machine from a different company from 2002-2008. When I canceled my lease over two years ago one would assume that they would cancel any obligation I had and disclose any balance at that time.  Oh no.....when I called this SKS today they said that they would now mail me a statement stating that I'm now no longer responsible.   They also said they have no idea why I didn't get this letter in time and the only other case they know of where the person didn't get their letter in time was because the business was closed.  Complete BS!!!  I'm completely irate and feel taken advantage of.  I'm in the service industry as well and could never just decide to charge someone two years later for something I forgot to charge them for.  I asked this SKS to mail me a copy of the personal property tax bill they are saying i owed on a leased machine and they cant provide me with one...go figure!!!!  I don't know what to do at this point  :-(

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/10/2011 03:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SKS-Associates/New-York-New-York-10116/SKS-Associates-Lease-Finance-Group-LLC-Withdrew-funds-from-my-account-for-said-taxes-on-705024. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SKS Associates