Complaint Review: SKS Associates

• Updated: Fri, March 18, 2011

• Reported By: Bonnie Abbzug — Salida Colorado United States of America
SKS Associates
PO Box 7861 New York, New York United States of America

SKS Associates Lease Finance Group, LLC Withdrew money from my account without my permission New York, New York

I too received a letter from SKS Associates informing me that they would debit my account $88.04 on or about March 17th, 2011.  I received the letter on the 17th and the funds were withdrawn on the 16th.  I contacted my bank and they are going to dispute the charges and hopfully I will get my money back.  The bank also informed me that there is a new law that ACH debitors can be flagged on an account and will not be able to withdraw funds from that account anymore.

I was also told by SKS to contact my County Assessors office to confirm that I owed the taxes.  I called them and they confirmed that I do NOT owe any taxes on the CC terminal that was leased.

I called SKS back to inform them of this, they said they would fax me the documents stating that I did owe them money.  I haven't seen them yet.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/18/2011 01:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SKS-Associates/New-York-New-York-10116/SKS-Associates-Lease-Finance-Group-LLC-Withdrew-money-from-my-account-without-my-permissi-707783. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SKS Associates