Complaint Review: SKS Associates

• Reported By: Catherine — Leesburg Georgia United States of America
SKS Associates
PO Box 7861 New York, New York United States of America

SKS Associates Thieves, Daring,Classic Rip Off New York , New York

This is a Dateline Investigation story. I totally fell for it untill I looked online, called them(sks) and realized what these people are doing.  They debited my account for$ 67.68 stating these were charges from 2005 and if I did a debit reversal they would turn me over for collection and call the credit bureau. Somebody has got to stop them. The guy that I talked to said he was a lawyer. I am calling my bank for a reversal.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/30/2011 10:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SKS-Associates/New-York-New-York-10116/SKS-Associates-Thieves-DaringClassic-Rip-Off-New-York-New-York-711888. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SKS Associates