Complaint Review: SKS Associates

• Reported By: Lynn — Burgettstown Pennsylvania United States of America
SKS Associates
132 West 31st Nrw York, New York United States of America

SKS Associates Bank fraud Nrw York, New York

I had a $100.00 debit show up on my bank statement today.  I had no idea who SKS Assoc were, so I immediately called the number on the debit charge.  I was informed by the representative that I owed $100.00 for "property taxes" incurred with a lease I had with Northern Leasing over 12 years ago.

They admitted the lease had been cleared in 1999, but I owed "property taxes" on the equipment from 1999 through 2003.  I told them I had closed my business in 1999, and did not have a lease with them after that date.  I was put on hold, and when the representative came back to the line, he told me his supervisor had agreed to refund the $100.00 back to my checking account.

I asked him how they got my checking account information, as this was not the bank that I had my business and personal account with during 1999.  He refused to answer my question, and stated he didn't know and no one there could tell me.  He said the money would be back into my account within 10 days.

I called my bank as soon as I hung up and told them what had happened with my checking account.  I'm going to file formal charges through my bank against SKS Assoc.  My bank is also very interested in knowing how they got into my current personal checking account.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/05/2011 05:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SKS-Associates/Nrw-York-New-York-10001/SKS-Associates-Bank-fraud-Nrw-York-New-York-714293. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SKS Associates