Complaint Review: SKS Associates

SKS Associates
P.O. Box 7861 NY Internet United States of America

SKS Associates Northern Leasing New skam-Theives worng new angle , Internet

*Author of original report: Fighting Back

$127.31 taken out of our account on 4/1/2011.  When we researched it, turns out that this was from a credit card machine our company had and had closed back in early 2003.  It was paid in full at the close of our association.  I have contacted our bank and requested a charge back.
This is just a new way to skam.  There was no approval, and no request for this withdraw from out bank and I want to know if it is even legal to keep client banking information on file so many years AFTER the closing of an account.

Sandschild

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/02/2011 07:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SKS-Associates/internet/SKS-Associates-Northern-Leasing-New-skam-Theives-worng-new-angle-Internet-712959. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SKS Associates

Fighting Back

AUTHOR: Sandschild - (United States of America)

Well, this morning I decided to fight back.

I have contacted not only my bank, but the BBB, FTC and my states Attorney General, consumer Affairs, as well as the local media.  I will not take thisis laying down.  This is outragious that there are not laws protecting consumers from this type of scam.  What happens to the privacy act?