Complaint Review: SKS Associates

• Updated: Fri, April 01, 2011

• Reported By: ari battulga — boston Massachusetts United States of America
SKS Associates
PO BOX 7861 new york, New York United States of America

SKS Associates SKS ASSOCIATES AND NORTHERN LEASING unauthorized withrawal of funds from my person checking account new york, New York

Just like many other posts here, SKS took money from my bank account in the amount of $98.41.
I ve called SKS and was told same story they told others( personal property tax). And he (HENRY JOHNSON who works at SKS) will provide me proof of letter and bill by fax. Yeah anhan, I am still waiting for that fax!!!. Plus I haven't recieved any bill or letter from them at all. This is a complete unauthorized transaction.
My business is closed back in 2001. I was told by Northern Leasing , $o.oo balance. Lease was ended. This is shameless, outraged, bad business. SKS should be ashamed of themself. Just beacuse they have our personal information does not mean they have the right to swiped out of our account. Someone ,Please take them to court! Legal action is need it.
I will dispute this transaction with my bank.
Ari B

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/01/2011 01:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SKS-Associates/new-york-New-York-10116/SKS-Associates-SKS-ASSOCIATES-AND-NORTHERN-LEASING-unauthorized-withrawal-of-funds-from-my-712714. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SKS Associates