Complaint Review: SKS Subscription,NMS, Services Unlimited Plus, NMS

• Submitted: Tue, March 11, 2003
  • Updated: Tue, March 11, 2003

• Reported By:Woodland Alabama
SKS Subscription,NMS, Services Unlimited Plus, NMS
2655 W. Guadalupe Road Mesa, Arizona U.S.A.

SKS Subscription, NMS, Services Unlimited, SKS Subscription, Services Unlimited Plus, NMS SKS Subscr offers magazine renewal ripoff Mesa Arizona

I did not receive magazine subscription to Reader's Digest. Contacted the magazine directly - and they confirmed that SKS Magazine was a legitimate company to accept RD renewals. They gave me the SKS phone number. As of yet I have not gotten an answer when I called SKS.

SKS called my home and represented themselves as calling for Reader's Digest to get my renewal - seem to have details and know about my current subscription and how they would handle non-interrupted service for me. NOT!!! I have yet to get a Reader's Digest from the renewal done in Oct 2002. I have received some "freebie" magazines though not the ones mentioned in the package deal to renew. Some Deal!

Not only are we the consumer being ripped off, looks like some reputable magazines are also getting the bad end of this one.

Let's all continue to fight this one! Phoenix BBB has updated this company with a unfavorable report on there web site as of 3-11-2003.

Bonnie
Woodland, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/11/2003 09:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SKS-SubscriptionNMS-Services-Unlimited-Plus-NMS/Mesa-Arizona/SKS-Subscription-NMS-Services-Unlimited-SKS-Subscription-Services-Unlimited-Plus-NMS-48839. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SKS Subscription,NMS, Services Unlimited Plus, NMS