Complaint Review: SKS associates / Northern Leasing

• Updated: Fri, May 13, 2011

• Reported By: MTH — Charleston South Carolina United States of America
SKS associates / Northern Leasing
PO Box 7861 New York, New York United States of America

SKS associates / Northern Leasing CHARGED bank account for back taxes that they claimed we owed. New York, New York

*Consumer Comment: Help and info: SKS Associates Raided My Bank Account on Facebook

Our business had a lease with Northern leasing and a monthly fee was deducted out of our account for 4  years.  Our lease ended in OCT of 2008.  Our balance was 0.00.  NOW 2 1/2 years later they auto debit from my bank account almost 70.00 for what they claim are back taxes that we owed from an audit that was recently done.  I called them and the 1st call I was told that the amount would be refunded back.  NOTHING. Second call was made....they told me to contact N leasing by email.  I sent a letter. NOTHING. 3rd phone call went over this and over this...they told me they would send me a copy of my lease.  I asked for a supervisor....no one is ever available. I got a copy of my lease agreement, and all of that is within the realm of my lease period which ended 2 1/2 years ago.  I called them back - asked for a supervisor, NOT AVAILABLE. Finally they put someone by the name of Sean Anderson on the line....seriously doubt he was a supervisor...he hung up on me when I told him I would get a lawyer involved.  I called back...and the last person I spoke to today still insisted that THEY HAVE the RIGHT to charge me for taxes.  They admitted to an oversight on their company's side - but are still saying we owe! WHATEVER...someone needs to do something about this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/12/2011 11:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SKS-associates-Northern-Leasing/New-York-New-York-10116/SKS-associates-Northern-Leasing-CHARGED-bank-account-for-back-taxes-that-they-claimed-w-728490. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SKS associates / Northern Leasing

Help and info: SKS Associates Raided My Bank Account on Facebook

AUTHOR: JennM - (USA)

It's happened to hundreds (maybe thousands) of us.

Check out our FB page for help and info.  First file a dispute with your bank to get your money back, then we suggest filing complaints with the BBB, FTC and NY Attorney General.  Links and more info on the FB page.  We've got over 200 in that group as of today - all in the same situation.

Most have got their money back.