Complaint Review: SKYBEAM

• Reported By: FORMER SKYBEAM EMPLOYEE — Loveland Colorado
SKYBEAM
619 SW 17TH STREET LOVELAND, Colorado USA

SKYBEAM JAB WIRELESS SKYBEAM WRONGFUL TERMINATION LOVELAND Colorado

THE REASON YOUR NOT GETTING THE SPEEDS YOU PAY FOR IS BECAUSE THEY ARE TOO LAZY TO TRAIN THEIR EMPLOYEES TO PROVISION THE CUSTOMERS ACCOUNT WHEN THEY UPGRADE. SKYBEAM INCOMPETENCE?

I am a former employee of Skybeam Broadband. Also known as LpBroadband, Rhino Communications, Digis, T6. Investing companies include GE among other companies. Many Skybeam customers still remember who I am. Skyeam Customers know how poor the service is so theres no need to comment on that. I'm here to tell you that my stats at work were number Skybeam terminated my employment and said it was not due to work performance or attendance. In my mind i was really confused. I really thought I was being called in to get promoted. This is a perfect example of Bullshit Corporate not doing their homework. Skybeam cares about corporate numbers NOT THEIR EMPLOYEES!!!! I had a performance review on a Friday which as usual was GREAT!!!! I GOT FIRED ON A MONDAY IN THE MIDDLE OF TRAINING A NEW EMPLOYEE!!!!! Does this sound like a good honest company to you?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/08/2013 11:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SKYBEAM/LOVELAND-Colorado-80537/SKYBEAM-JAB-WIRELESS-SKYBEAM-WRONGFUL-TERMINATION-LOVELAND-Colorado-1082701. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SKYBEAM