Complaint Review: SKYBOX TV

• Submitted: Thu, January 24, 2002
  • Updated: Thu, January 24, 2002

• Reported By:Houston tx
SKYBOX TV
4405 NW 73rd Avenue Miani, Florida U.S.A.

SKYBOX TV, What a RIP-OFF *UPDATE

*0:

I ordered my SKYBOX dish with the 2 receiver promo in October. I have yet to receive the certificate or anything else. I have been trying to get throught to them since October and have been nothing but annoyed at their customer service. I did mange to get through once. 2 weeks after I placed the order and was told that it would take 2-4 weeks before I got my certificate. That has since gone and past.

Since then I have not been able to get through to the 888 268 9729. Until today 1/24/02. I told the rep that I wanted to check on my order. After being on hold almost 30 min before talking to the rep, I was on hold another 10 min. while he brought up my order. Then he had the nerve to tell me that it was FED. Ex'd to me on 12/22/01 which was bull-crap. So after telling him that I am now currently, while I type this notice, on hold waiting for a rep to come back to me and its been almost 40 min. now. I am pushing almost 90 min on hold waiting for these clowns and they had the nerve to take my 189.00. I think the whole company is run by money grubbing criminals. FRAUD, FRAUD, FRAUD. Anyone thinking about dealing with these clowns should think 4 times before dealing with them.

Never Again
Lloyd
HOUSTON TEXAS

Click here to read other Rip-off Reports on Sky Box TV

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SKYBOX-TV/Miani-Florida-33166/SKYBOX-TV-What-a-RIP-OFF-UPDATE-12362. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SKYBOX TV

#1 0

AUTHOR: - ()

Still no word from these clows that took my money. And the numbers that I have are now disconnected. i have reported them to the Better Business Bureau and have not heard from them either. This sucks, I'm out more than 200 bucks for trying to get a good deal. Next stop, Capital Hill.