Complaint Review: SKYBOX TV

• Updated: Tue, January 08, 2002

• Reported By:Palmdale CA
SKYBOX TV
Palmdale, California U.S.A.

RIPPED OF BY SKYBOX IN PALMDALE, CA. STRIKES AGAIN!!! NOW LET'S PUT THEM OUT OF BUSINESS!!!

*0: SKYBOX COMES THROUGH!!!

I wish I had read these reports before I sent my order. This is my first experience with Internet Fraud. We have to put a stop to companies like this who use the Internet as a get rich quick sqeem at our expense. If any of you know of a way we can retaliate against these fraudulant companies like skybox please email me at felipesisimo@qwestonline.com .

I was wondering what was taking them so long and after reading report after report about people who lost money to skybox now I know. Let's band together and put people like this out of business before more honest customers give them money for nothing!

For anyone thinking of submitting an order with skybox DON'T!!! I hope more people take the time to reseach companies before placing orders on the Internet. This is my first experience with Internet Fraud and hopefully my last and your too!!!

Sincerely, Philip McCabe, Palmdale CA

Click here to read other Rip-off Reports on Sky Box TV

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/08/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SKYBOX-TV/Palmdale-California-93552-4305/RIPPED-OF-BY-SKYBOX-IN-PALMDALE-CA-STRIKES-AGAIN-NOW-LETS-PUT-THEM-OUT-OF-BUSINESS-10939. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SKYBOX TV

#1 0

SKYBOX COMES THROUGH!!!

AUTHOR: - ()

No sooner than I file the report than I get the certificate from Skybox. My suggestion to the rest of you is to write them about your missing certificates. Sorry Skybox.