Complaint Review: SKYBOXTV

• Submitted: Fri, April 05, 2002
  • Updated: Fri, April 05, 2002

• Reported By:grass valley ca
SKYBOXTV
4475 RIVERGREEN PKWY STE 150 DULUTH, Georgia U.S.A.

SKYBOXTV ripoff STOLE MONEY FROM MY VISA AND NEVER GAVE ME ANYTHING & NO REIMBURSMENT OF $228.99 DULUTH GEORGIA

Skyboxtv, a retailer of Dish Network, took an unauthorized total of $228.99 from my account using my atm/visa card and I have no products or services from them to show for it. This began in October 2001 and presently they have not reimbursed me, in spite of several contacts by phone and mail with Skyboxtv.

I have spoken with Dish Network regarding this matter and they can not assure me Skybox will reimburse me. Dish Network spoke with the manager at Skyboxtv and he told them he would reimburse me but all he sent me was an e-mail on March 7, 2002 with my name, phone number, e-mail address, the amount of $228.99 and the invoice number. I still have not been reimbursed.

I think Dish Network should reimburse me and then seek their own recourse with Skyboxtv. Skyboxtv is representing and retailing Dish Network product and services. Skyboxtv has stolen money from other consumers beside myself and they are giving Dish Network a bad name.

sondra
grass valley, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/05/2002 10:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SKYBOXTV/DULUTH-Georgia-30096/SKYBOXTV-ripoff-STOLE-MONEY-FROM-MY-VISA-AND-NEVER-GAVE-ME-ANYTHING-NO-REIMBURSMENT-OF--18287. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SKYBOXTV