Complaint Review: SKYPE COMMUNICATIONS

• Submitted: Tue, December 27, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, December 27, 2011

• Reported By: John — Frankfort Illinois United States of America
SKYPE COMMUNICATIONS

SKYPE COMMUNICATIONS fraudulent unauthorized charges to customers credit cards http://www.skype.com, Internet

I bought a one year unlimited subscription for $30.48 on Dec 13, 2011 and paid it in full.

Now today Dec 27, 2011 I look and they have charged me another $18.00 which they took (stole) from my master card.  But to make it worse there is NO email address or phone numbers anywhere  on there site to reach them.   I did however find a email address on my credit card statement, however the email I sent came back saying that the address was no longer in use.

I've posted on there forum and I haven't had a single response from them.... and I also found on there forum there was dozens of posts just like mine aboutauthorized charge  ???

I contacted my credit card company and filed a dispute which takes up to 10 days, so man while they get to use my money for free?  You really have to wonder how many more people they have done this to and have never been caught, because no one had checked there statement?

This is my first authorized charge:

Dec 13, 2011          Debit Card Signature Purchase To
SKYPE COMMUNICATIO LUXEMBOURG LU
    Completed    Details Debit Card Signature Purchase To SKYPE COMMUNICATIO LUXEMBOURG LU         -$30.48    -$0.30    -$30.78 USD

This one is there unauthorized Christmas bonus to them self's from what I'm guessing??

Dec 27, 2011          Authorization To
SKYPE COMMUNICATIO, LUXEMBOURG, LU
   Completed    Details Authorization To SKYPE COMMUNICATIO, LUXEMBOURG, LU    -$18.00    $0.00    -$18.00 USD

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/27/2011 09:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SKYPE-COMMUNICATIONS/internet/SKYPE-COMMUNICATIONS-fraudulent-unauthorized-charges-to-customers-credit-cards-httpwww-814628. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SKYPE COMMUNICATIONS