Complaint Review: SKYPE/ SKYPE COMMUNICATIO LUXEMBOURG

• Updated: Tue, July 22, 2014

• Reported By: Sarah234 — New York New York
SKYPE/ SKYPE COMMUNICATIO LUXEMBOURG
Internet USA

SKYPE/ SKYPE COMMUNICATIO LUXEMBOURG SKYPE COMMUNICATIO LUXEMBOURG SKYPE IS A SCAM!!!!!! REFUSED TO REFUND FRAUD CHARGES ON SKYPE PREMIUM ACCOUNT USA/ Luxembourg Internet

I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN A SKYPE LOYAL CUSTOMER AND APPRECIATED THEIR FREE SERVICE. LAST YEAR I GOT SIGNED UP FOR A PREMIUM FREE ACCOUNT FOR ONE MONTH, I CANCELLED IT IMMEDIATELY UNDERSTANDING I DO NOT USE SKYPE FOR CALLING SO MUCH. LITTLE DID I KNOW, THEY CHARGED ME AFTER 4 MONTHS, SINCE JUNE 2013 EVERY MONTH FOR 9.99 DOLLARS. IT SHOWS UP IN MY BANK STATEMENT AS : SKYPE COMMUNICATIO LUXEMBOURG. I WAS UNAWARE OF THIS FRAUD AND WAS CHARGED FOR 12 MONTHS!

I CALLED MICROSOFT AND GOT TRANSFERRED TO THEIR SKYPE BILLING DEPARTMENT, THEY REFUSED TO REFUND THE MONEY WHEN I TOLD THEM, MY BANK WILL TREAT IT AS FRAUD AND REFUND ME REGARDLESS, BUT I THINK IT IS THEIR RESPONSIBILITY TO DO SO SINCE IT IS UNAUTHORIZED CHARGES. THEY REFUSED AND SAY GO AHEAD, SO HERE I AM.

BEWARE OF THIS SEEMINGLY NICE COMPANY, BECAUSE ALL OF IT BEHIND WAS A FRUAD. I HOPE NO ONE ELSE WILL FALL INTO THIS FRAUD.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/22/2014 10:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SKYPE-SKYPE-COMMUNICATIO-LUXEMBOURG/internet/SKYPE-SKYPE-COMMUNICATIO-LUXEMBOURG-SKYPE-COMMUNICATIO-LUXEMBOURG-SKYPE-IS-A-SCAM-1164043. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SKYPE/ SKYPE COMMUNICATIO LUXEMBOURG