Complaint Review: SKYPE

• Submitted: Tue, December 06, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, December 06, 2011

• Reported By: Ivan — Los Angeles California United States of America

SKYPE. WORSE EXPERIENCE EVER Skype.com Skype charged my account and said my card declined. They did charge my card and I didn't get the service. Internet

What a shame a big company like Skype DOES NOT have Customer Service or at least someone to resolve the billing issues.

I was debating whether to get a plan with them as it turns. I went throughout the whole check out process, the message was that my card was declines. I loved on to CHASE and I saw they took out the $9 bucks, and then they are telling me that the card declined and I didn't get no service.

Click Here to See Their Emails & Bank Debit

So I went back to the website to try to look for customer support, anyone on payment support, but guess what? there are no numbers or customer support. The address on the email was a no-reply@skype.com

So Much for Fair Business Practices. I will contact my bank and get the fees returned but we didn't have to go through that. DO NO BUY FROM SKYPE.  Get magic jack or google voice is free.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/06/2011 08:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SKYPE/internet/SKYPE-WORSE-EXPERIENCE-EVER-Skypecom-Skype-charged-my-account-and-said-my-card-declined-805923. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SKYPE