Complaint Review: SL

• Reported By: sl0304 — Prescott Arizona United States of America
SL
439 Miller Valley RoadPrescott Prescott, Arizona United States of America

SL Incompetent with the "service" Prescott, Arizona

I went to Oil Can Henry's to have my oil changed and transmission fluid drained and refilled.  It was necessary for them to remove the plastic engine shield in order for them to do this.  I asked the service attendant if they put new retainer snaps on when replacing the shield.  He assured me that they do in every case.  They performed their job and I drove home only to find my shield cover cover hanging from underneath my car and split into.   A- The are incompetent if they believed that would not  happen because those plastic retainers almost always break when removed, and B - they lied to me when they told me they always replace the retainer with new ones.  Its the lie that angers me the most.  OIL CAN HENRY WILL NEVER HAVE MY BUSINESS AGAIN!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/30/2012 04:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SL/Prescott-Arizona-86301/SL-Incompetent-with-the-service-Prescott-Arizona-861630. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SL